Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hello...and welcome... (meaw)?

Writing without a topic is somewhat awkward, for me anyway. I have been typing and deleting for quite sometimes, finally, after I banged my head on the wall, I've realized that, once again, I was trying to be perfect. To make it clear... here is a sample of my thought that goes on and on, and tragically, it happens almost every time I try to do something new that might involve other people...kitties, I mean.

"Ok...so...this is my first blog, ooh...first post...lets see...I don't want my first post to sound stupid, I want my first post to be funny, wait no..., I want to write something that sounds smart, wait...how about smart and funny? Oh boy, oh boy...I need to be careful with my grammar and spelling...and...and...and BIG WORDS! Yes, lots of big words, that'll make me sounds like a smart person and that will make people think that I know what I'm talking about! I want my writing to be flawless! Oh God, this sucks!"

Yah...sometimes I forgot that I'm just a kitty, just like any other kitties, that I'm still trying to learn English, instead of meawing, and hoping that one day I can write something that worthwhile for others to read...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ขอให้แมวน้อยหาคำพูดมาเขียนได้เหมาะๆ นะจ๊ะ

เปิ้ลค่ะ

Anonymous said...

I like your blog na. Szabo's so cute but don't forget to bring Davinci in here 'coz he's running for US president. This blog would help introduce himself. Anyway, I'll get into this blog as frequently as I can. Cheers

P'Bay